The Health Information Resource Center (HIRC)
AAPC Certified Professional Coder (CPC™)
12 Weeks, 48 hours - $2,400.00*
- Learn to review medical records and apply appropriate CPT and ICD-9/10-CM codes to qualify claims for reimbursement.
- Interactive course that incorporates basic medical coding principles with hands-on examples.
- Understand principles of medical coding related to coding manuals: CPT®, ICD-9/10-CM, and HCPCS Level II.
- Prepare students to successfully pass the AAPC’s national CPC certification examination.
*ARDX offers a payment plan option for the HIRC CPC course. If selected, the down payment will be $960.00
AAPC Certified Professional Biller (CPB™)
8 Weeks, 32 Hours - $1,885.00*
- Understand common medical billing practices, the health insurance industry, legal and regulatory issues, and differences in reimbursement methodologies.
- Learn principles of medical billing related to proper claim form preparation, submission, and payment processing, and the follow up process.
- Interactive course that incorporates basic medical billing principles with hands-on examples.
- Prepare students to successfully pass the AAPC’s national CPB certification examination.
- Prepares students for a career in a medical billing department at a physician's office, clinic, or other healthcare entity, and as a claims examiner for insurance carriers.
*ARDX offers a payment plan option for the HIRC CPC course. If selected, the down payment will be $754.00