The Health Information Resource Center (HIRC)
HIRC offers small classes for individualized instruction and our instructors are very knowledgeable and committed to the success of our clients.
As a training entity, our strategies recognize knowledge, attitudes, and practices of our target audiences, developing messages, creating materials, selecting channels, and nurturing partnerships that change behaviors.
In addition to professional trainers for course development and implementation, HIRC expertise includes associates with the following credentials:
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Public Health (MPH)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner (CHHP)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC) Certified Instructors
CPC, CPC-H, CPCO, CPC-P, CPC-I, CANPC, CMRS, RHIA LLC Coding Education Series
- Life and Health License Certification, Virginia and Maryland
- Distinguished Toastmasters (DTM) Toastmasters International
- Certified Corporate Administrative Manager (CCAM)
- Certified Administrative Professional-Organizational Management (CAP-OM)